Tuesday, November 6, 2012

A new look?

Okay, I am getting old.......I guess.

My husband calls me "the vulture." Why, you ask?

For this reason.


This is how I would look at the computer. My colleague at school also noticed that I would lean in to the computer.

Well. I took myself off to visit the eye doctor. I probably hadn't been in about eight years. He said that I am nearsighted in my right eye and farsighted in my left. Oooookay.

So, I ended up with some new glasses to help with my computer and mid-level reading. Hm. This will be a bit of a change for me. : )

I picked up my new glasses today. My new look?



Just so you know, I did not lean in to the computer at all to write this blog post. Well, except to take the "no glasses" pic.

I think I need a new nickname......

1 comment:

Fred Reeder Jr. said...

Proud of you for getting your glasses, and you look great in them! Your new name: good-posture vulture who wears glasses.

(I'm not good at creating nicknames.)