Saturday, March 3, 2012

Wings?

Hey! I have been a little MIA lately....I'm just wiped after getting the kids in bed and can't seem to do much more than veg on the couch. I know it's not hard to veg with a laptop, but my brain just needed a rest!

So, if you are a mom, did you lose your hair when you had your baby??

I never really thought I had much of a problem with this. My sister, mom of two, laments this phenomenon. She lost hair all over her head! She was like, "Did this happen to you??" I had to say no sadly. I felt bad that I could not commiserate with her.

But then I have found that I am contending with these.....

Yes, I am sporting a princess band-aid where I sliced my thumb open. A gold star to whoever can tell which princess it is.


WTH are these??




I first noticed these after I had my daughter. I got my hair cut and the girl said, "These are new....I've never noticed these before." They were much shorter then.


As you may know, the rest of my hair is quite long. These are not quite obvious when I have my hair down or pulled up in front, but it's getting a little strange when I pull my hair back in a pony. See below.


Also, it should be noted that I had my daughter...ummm....THREE years ago??


Just one of the less wonderful side effects of producing a child....: )

3 comments:

Andie Jaye said...

i've had those for sooo long. we call them "wispies"! haha! my hair does seem different after having my son, too! and i love the ariel bandaid!!

Leah B said...

Do you have sideburns? Those are the most stylish! :)

Fred Reeder Jr. said...

So WEIRD that you would talk about this, because I have a hair issue, too!

It wasn't until about 10 years ago - ironically, around the time we got married - that I started developing this odd thing with my hair. What was previously brown began changing to this light - I guess you could call it gray - color.

Bizarre, huh?