Tuesday, March 13, 2012

Time change

Well, did you enjoy the spring forward this weekend?


It's interesting to me how much complaining there is about this. Like....."I lost an hour of sleep!!!" Well, sort of. Or you just woke up late if you had nowhere you had to be. Or went to bed an hour later if you set your clock forward before you hit the hay.


I do think the adjustment to this time change is much harder than the fall back. It seems to take a few more days to get used to this one.


I think it's totally worth it, though, to have the sun stay out so much later. Not just now....but until after 9:00 in the summer. Nothing better than that! I quite enjoy sitting outside as the sun is setting, the kids are in bed and the temps are cooling. I might even be enjoying a beverage.


Beats the hell out of losing that hour of sleep....that's for sure.

2 comments:

Fred Reeder Jr. said...

I say we get rid of hours and days and weeks and months and years altogether. It's too depressing. I don't like thinking that almost a quarter of 2012 is over.

I don't like it when it's Sunday afternoon, and you realize there are only a few hours left before your weekend is over.

And I certainly don't like knowing how many years I've been on this planet. Yeesh.

BluBabesCreate said...

Thank-you SO MUCH for loving my new header! i will be popping in from now on!