Friday, March 9, 2012

Downtown walk

We had a family outing a few weeks ago for my birthday. It was a great day. I'll share some more pics from that soon.....but here are a few shots I took that day.

As we were walking a few blocks on a pretty, sunny winter day, we walked by a beautiful old Art Deco building. This building now houses Cincinnati Bell's downtown headquarters....I am not sure if that is the company that first built it.




I am just amazed at the amount of craftsmanship that goes into work like this. No one would have the money to build something like this today.


And here is a beautiful old iron fence in front of a downtown brownstone.


Happy Friday. : ) TG,

1 comment:

Fred Reeder Jr. said...

I found some info on the building. Looks like it was completed in 1930, and placed on the National Register in 1995: http://www.flickr.com/photos/elycefeliz/2710567838/