Tuesday, February 7, 2012

Posting over at The Blog Tap

What is up, people?


I'll tell you what's up....I have a sore throat and a cold, so I've been a little pathetic lately. I had been super happy that we have not had too much sickness/germs around the house and I guess my karma turned. It's not completely awful.....just bad enough that you feel like shiz, but not bad enough to have to stay home from work. Bah. 


And by the end of the day, I sound a lot more froggy. Is that a word? Maybe the Mr. will think it is sexy.


My spirits were lifted, though, once I saw my guest posting over at The Blog Tap. You can check it out here. Just a little something on how I try to cook something good for you every now and then.


And if you haven't checked out the Tap, you should! It's a community to get to know other really cool bloggers. All of the peeps I have come to know there are all super-nice, friendly, welcoming and funny. : ) A can't-go-wrong combo.


I should take heart....we're supposed to get a bit of snow tonight and around these parts, that's all it takes for a school delay, much less a snow day. Maybe a morning of sleeping in a bit would be just what the dr. ordered for me and my stupid cold. Here's hoping. ; )

No comments: