Wednesday, November 2, 2011

Halloween wrap-up

Well, I would have to say Halloween was a success this year....now that our daughter is two and a half, she is really getting into the spirit. : ) We had two skeletons going around the neighborhood this year. C chose his costume to be a skeleton, so Sweetie chose her costume (which we already had on hand) to be baby skeleton. They were too cute.

Here is Sweetie's pumpkin, carved by me per her directions....



A-pumpkin carving, we were, on Sunday....






We got some roasted seeds out of it.....




There were some very spooky pumpkins out on our step......can you tell which one is my husband's?




And I would be remiss if I did not share the strangest thing to come home in my son's treat bag......



Um....who gives out a DQ photo ornament.....from 1997? To kids for Halloween?

There are no words.....Hope you had a great Halloween! Here's to the holidays on the way.....ready or not!

1 comment:

lo @ crazy ever after said...

That thing is vintage. Check online. Maybe it's worth something. Ha! (eating lots of leftover Halloween candy as I write this---oops!)