Saturday, May 7, 2011

Busy bee

May....one of my favorite months of the year, along with April. The landscapes look beautiful and everything is so fresh and green.

It also happens to be one of the busiest months of the year when you're both teachers...; ) Plus, this is Charlie's first year playing t-ball, so we have added that to our calendar!



I have been working on a few house projects, but nothing I'm ready to share quite yet. I have managed to get a few spring cleaning projects done. I cleaned out our closet and put away all of our mittens and winter hats.




It is so wonderful to finally put all of those bulky things away for the warmer months. I replaced them with summer shoes and lighter sweatshirts for the kids, as well as my summer hats....


I also find it handy to keep things like sunscreen there for when we are running out the door during the summer!
I also managed to find a dry day last weekend--we had 13 inches of rain in April--to get our windows washed. While I am not sure anyone would say cleaning is their favorite activity, this is one of my favorites to have done. The windows look so good when you are finished!


Happy Mother's Day to all of the moms out there!

1 comment:

Lindsay @ Delighted Momma said...

Good for you on getting a jump on the spring cleaning! I need to do this. You are so organized!

Hope you had a lovely Mother's Day as well :)

-Lindsay
Delighted Momma