Saturday, December 18, 2010

Let me introduce myself...

Hello.  My name is Jennifer and I am addicted....to decorating our home.  And also gardening.  And doing it myself.  For cheap!

I think I really do have a problem.  It comes to light in certain situations, such as when I ask husband what he thinks of a home decor/improvement idea.  He has no idea that I have pondered the idea approximately 325 times in the last two months and he "never really thought about it before."  I think he would be...concerned....if he knew the amount of time I spent pondering these things. 

So, I plan to share decorating ideas, projects, improvements--inside and out--and perhaps other musings that come to light?  Just to let you know, we also have two kids and I am a teacher!  Which is how I spend my time when I am not thinking about projects that can be done in my house!

No comments: